Wednesday 25 June 2008

Miller�s keepsake pyjamas


Sienna Miller has opened up about remembering her late Casanova co-star Heath Ledger, who died in January, usmagazine.com reports.

�Heath and I had this amazing night out in Venice with my mother,� Miller told Britain�s Telegraph Magazine. �It had been pouring with rain. Heath ran out in the middle of St. Mark�s square and we were running around, and I slipped over.�

Miller continued, �We all ran back to his (apartment) and he gave me these dry pyjamas to get home in,� Miller said. Two years later, Miller returned the pyjamas to Ledger. �When he came over to my house last November, and he was having trouble sleeping, I gave them back, to help him sleep,� she said.

But after he died, �I was so sad that I didn�t have these stupid pyjamas anymore, so his father found them to give to me,� Miller revealed.










See Also